TeacherMatch EPI puts teacher candidates all across America on a completely unbiased equitable, and fair playing field by evaluating each candidate individually on four success factors identified for highly effective teachers: Qualifications, Teaching Skills, Cognitive Ability, and Attitudinal Factors.
• Separate Admin modules for each District and School.
• District/School Admin can create any number of Jobs.
• An admin interface to publish deals to social networking sites like twitter, facebook, blogs, etc.
• Candidates can apply to jobs either by registering in TeacherMatch or directly from the District/School Job Board.
• TeacherMatch application guides the Candidate to fulfill District/Specific requirements like Resume, Experience details, reference details etc.
• TeacherMatch application provides an assessment that predicts the impact that candidates will have on student achievement, called the Educator’s Professional inventory (EPI). Once the candidate completes his/her EPI application automatically evaluates his/her performance on four success factors identified for highly effective teachers: Qualifications, Teaching Skills, Cognitive Ability and Attitudinal Factors.
• TeacherMatch application generates a Professional Development Report for all the Candidates, who have completed their EPI. Candidate can know their strengths and weaknesses which help them to improve their performance.
• District/School has access to the Candidate’s EPI scores (on the basis of National Norm) and their EPI. This helps them to get fitting Candidates for their jobs.
JAVA/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, AJAX , JSP, Servlet, MySQL, Web Services